Top 40 Woodworks is one of the largest commercial millwork & kitchen manufacturers in Western Canada. We are a vibrant growing company who believes that our staff is our greatest asset. We strive for a supportive energized environment and take unconditional pride in our achievements.
· Digital & mechanically inclined to problem solve and calibrate issues.
· Strong organization to plan workload, workflow & workspace.
· Experience with wood products is an asset.
· Must have strong communication and written skills working in a team environment.
· Computerized workstation – software training provided.
· CNC experience is an asset.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Operate automated CNC, edge bander, and material handling system in large volume millwork shop.
· Ability to read woodworking shop drawings
· Feed the machining centers with raw materials and operating equipment.
· Follow manufactures steps in clearing, cleaning machinery, and tooling changeouts.
· Ensure the quality of products by performing visual inspections & measurements.
· Ensure work space is tidy & organized
Top 40 Woodworks
#3 – 1744 Kelly Douglas Road
Kamloops, BC, V2C 5C4