About Top40 Woodworks:
Top 40 Woodworks is one of the largest commercial millwork & kitchen manufacturers in Western Canada. We are a dynamic growing company that believes our staff is our greatest asset. We strive for a supportive energized environment and take absolute pride in our achievements.
· Digital & mechanically inclined to problem-solve and calibrate issues.
· Strong organization to plan workload, workflow & workspace.
· Experience with wood products is an asset.
· Must have strong communication and written skills working in a team environment.
· Computerized workstation – software training provided.
· CNC experience is an asset.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Operate automated CNC, edge bander, and material handling system in a large volume millwork shop.
· Ability to read woodworking shop drawings
· Feed the machining centers with raw materials and operating equipment.
· Follow the manufacturer’s steps in a clearing, cleaning machinery, and tooling changeouts.
· Ensure the quality of products by performing visual inspections & measurements.
· Ensure the work space is tidy & organized
· $20-$25/hour based on experience
· Monday to Friday 8 am-4:30 pm or 6 am-2:30 pm based on workloads
· In-house & external training programs for the path of progression
· Red Seal joinery sponsorship
· HCSA – health care savings account
· Life Insurance, AD&D & LTD (long-term disability)
· Staff community garden, chilli cookoff & other fun events