About Top40 Woodworks:
Top 40 Woodworks is one of the largest commercial millwork & kitchen manufacturers in Western Canada. We are a vibrant growing company who believes that our staff is our greatest asset. We strive for a supportive energized environment and take unconditional pride in our achievements.
· Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
· Strong computer skills – AutoCAD, Cabinet Vision or other design software.
· Well organized & detailed orientated.
· Experience with wood products, architectural millwork, cabinetry, kitchen & bath, etc.
· Must have strong communication and written skills working in a team environment.
· Preferred: CNC equipment experience.
· Ability to read Architectural drawings.
· Create shop drawing submittal packages based on architectural drawings.
· Work with sales teams to prepare drawings and 3D renders for clients.
· Create & maintain production catalog databases for service clients.
· Prepare production information (drawings, cut lists, BOM) providing the necessary information for programming, CNC machining, and assembly operations
· Work directly with shop floor personnel on issues and manufacturing concerns, ensuring continuous production and process improvements
· $20-$35/hour based on experience
· Monday to Friday 8am-4:30pm
· In-house & external training programs for path of progression
· Red Seal joinery sponsorship
· HCSA – health care savings account
· Life Insurance, AD&D & LTD (long term disability)
· Staff community garden, chilli cookoff & other fun events